Jala Neti Starter Kit Bundle
This handmade ceramic neti pot and amber glass jar of Himalayan salt blend gives you everything you need to get started with this home-based treatment for the cleansing and moisturizing of nasal passages. The practice, known as Jala Neti, has been used by practitioners of Yoga and Ayurveda for hundreds, if not thousands of years. In this process, lukewarm saline water is used to gently flush out allergens, debris, and irritants from your nasal passages while moisturizing and naturally reducing inflammation. Many find that this process is helpful when suffering from allergies or a cold, while others practice Jala Neti as part of their daily routine. Our neti pots are handmade in California with food safe materials and are free of lead and other harmful chemicals. Our specially formulated salt blend contains sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, and Himalayan minerals which allow for optimal nasal cleansing action
- Wash your hands and prepare the saline solution inside the neti pot per the instructions
- Tilt your head to the side and gently pour the solution into your raised nostril allowing the solution to cleans your nasal passages before exiting your lower nostril
- During the cleansing process, relax and breathe through your mouth
- When complete, exhale gently through your nose several times to clear your nasal passages
- Reverse the tilt of your head and repeat the process with the other nostril.
- Thoroughly clean the neti pot and allow to dry
Preparing the Saline Solution:
- Fill your neti pot with 1 cup of clean, lukewarm distilled or previously boiled water
- Mix approximately 1/4 teaspoon of Jala Neti Himalayan Salt Blend into the water until thoroughly dissolved
Want to learn more about the practice of Jala Neti? We've got you covered.
Use only clean, lukewarm water that has been distilled, sterilized, or previously boiled. Children using this product should be aided by a responsible adult.
Stop use and contact a physician is you experience any pressure or unusual discomfort in your ears during or after use. Additionally, contact a physician if you experience fever, headache, a nosebleed, or any extended discomfort after using.